Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Twitter













Well am updating my blog after a long time due to laziness i guess, but the topic which was going on my mind was Twitter. Yes, this micro-blogging website has changed things for me and million of users.Twitter also known as the sms of the internet, is a micro blogging web site providing users to tweet or express themselves in 140 words.You can follow corporate poeple like Bill gates or Anand Mahindra or celebrities such as Shah Rukh Khan or Ashton Kutcher. Twitter helps users to read tweets of their followers, read articles, read news or simply the day to day gossip. you can retweet someone's tweet if you like it to your followers or send direct messages. It has revolutionize the way people read news, views of editorials or participate in debate. All you have to do is express yourself in 140 words. The concept of going paperless is very important as i believe technology is one platform through which we can do anything without paper, for example; i read Economic Times through twitter. I am following ET and they tweet regularly about news and it helps me in keep my self updated just by logging to my twitter id. Twitter was founded by Biz Stone and Evan Williams. In their recent chirp conference they unveiled their revenue plan for twitter.Though twitter is a way different from Facebook in terms of games,photographs and advertisements. But gives an individual a safe and secure environment to tweet and express themselves telling their followers what re they doing and what is going on in their life. I have been on twitter since september 09 and i find it too useful for myself. Though the word Social Networking is Synonymous to Facebook, Twitter is not far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment